May your days be filled with magic, love and joy.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Plato

1.9.10

August

August had been so busy...
Little by little I'll show you what I did back home :)
Let's start with the visit I made to my super talented brazilian-japanese friend Talita. She used to do fabric purses, than jewelry and now she's into children's book. I went with our good friend Marceuda (also jeweler) to see her new studio and here are some pics of that afternoon:
She has a cute garden with some Brazilian flowers and herbs like Capim Santo

Some details

Finally I found a really nice thing she agreed to share... on her wall I found the original page of her
first kids origami book!!! And guess what? It's based on an ancient japanese fable... Nice ;-)
Beijinhos pra vcs amigas queridas !!!!

1 commento:

  1. hahahah!!! AMEEEEI ju!!!
    GRAZIE!!!
    até a próxima visita!!!

    RispondiElimina